I counsel and represent individuals in all industries and position levels. on workplace issues and employee rights, including employment and independent contractor agreements, non-competes and other restrictive covenants, leaves of absence, disability accommodations, whistleblowing, privacy, discipline, termination, and severance agreements. My practice covers federal, state and local administrative claims, investigation, mediation and settlement on matters including discrimination, unequal pay, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage-hour and overtime violations, independent contractor vs. employee classification and other employment laws.
- Settlement of national origin and religious harassment lawsuit against major national bank
- Settlement of transgender discrimination and harassment claims against large international delivery company
- Amicable employment separations in difficult circumstances
- Negotiation of enhanced severance packages
- Creative solutions to workplace problems
Billing structure: hourly fees